To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer without return confirmation from Siren HTV.
Siren HTV offers a 5 Day Return Policy. Any purchase over 5 days will not be acceptable for return or refund.
If you have any questions regarding a product return for exchange, refund or
credit, contact Siren HTV by email with pictures to email@example.com
Claims for Damaged Goods:
Siren HTV will work with customer in filing transportation claims for damage to or loss
in shipments in transit to the extent deemed necessary by Siren HTV to
facilitate settlement of claim.
Returns of Defective Material:
As Siren HTV carries all sort of different vinyl, the settings vary by the
plotters. The settings also vary by the manufacturer of the plotter. If the
vinyl is not able to cut correctly, it is very important to check the settings
and do test cut before commencing to the project.
customers who uses craft-cutters (Cricut and Cameo), please note that craft
cutters are not for professional use and it is just for occasional craft use. It
is very important to invest good amount of time to understand the program and
Siren HTV does not accept any responsibility for vinyl that customers destroy by not using the proper settings.
Customers can send back the material to Siren HTV if you believe that the product is defective.
We will conduct the test and if it is defective, we will issue a credit including
All claims must be requested to the Siren HTV in letter or email prior to
authorization for return, issuance of credit or replacement. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify Siren HTV of any issues involving defective material with pictures of material.
With a technical material defect, Siren HTV may ask for samples, photos or other
evidence to assist with the claim.
All returns must be accepted back to Siren HTV within 5 days from date of Authorization to return to receive any credit. All returns for defective material will be paid for by the Siren HTV and will not require a restock fee.
Siren HTV's liability for defective products shall not exceed the original purchase price paid. In no event will Siren HTV be responsible for any incidental or consequential cost associated with defective product, including but not limited
Siren HTV provides no warranties beyond replacement value on all supply products we sell.
Overstocks or Exchanges
Customer is responsible for any shipping charges on returns or exchanges.
All sales of material are final. However, within 10 days of purchase, Siren HTV
will accept returns for full credit from our customers FOR SUPPLIES ONLY under
these conditions. Equipment purchases do not qualify for returns, they have to
be repaired through manufacturer’s warranty repair and service.
- Siren HTV offers full refunds on any ‘stocked’ supplies within 10 days of purchase date. These supplies have to be in NEW sellable condition. Any drop ship or non-stocked or special order is not available for return without approval from the manufacturer. If the manufacturer does offer an authorization number to Siren HTV for return, Siren HTV will offer those same terms to our customer. Our manufacturers often require restocking fee under these conditions.
- In order to receive any refund, all products returned must be in original condition including all parts/accessories and packaging. Product refunds do not include any shipping, freight or delivery charges. Any product returned in less than original/sellable condition will be returned to the customer at the customers expense.
- Any and all returns must be approved by Siren HTV, in which an authorization number will be issued. Any return sent without an authorization number will not be accepted. Contact Siren HTV or email email@example.com or an authorization number.
- Customer is completely responsible for all shipping charges involving overstock or exchanges.
- Any product marked or advertised with a promotional price, such as our Monthly Specials and Products of the Week, is not eligible for return or credit. Siren HTV offers such specials on a regular basis, which might be less in price than products purchased within the previous 10 days. No refunds, credits or authorization number will be issued in such cases.
- Vinyl cutter blades cannot be returned or exchanged because they cannot be sold as “new”
- Plotters / Cutters are not allowed for return, Minimum 25% re-stock fee if return is approved.
- Digital Print patterns and Print/Cut on solvent materials or HTV are not available for return.
- Digital Print Media that has been used is not available for return.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.